History of LED Technology: Evolving From Indicator to Street Lights

According to the foreign media reports, Nick Holonyak, the one who invented LED 50 years ago, firmly believe that the LED will replace incandescent bu...
Read More

Outdoor Flood Lights - How to Choose the Right Amount of Light

Outdoor flood lights are the best choice of outdoor lighting if you need to thoroughly light medium to large areas of your property. Reasons for needi...
Read More

The Significance Of Using The LED Light Bulbs

With the skyrocketing energy costs, people are constantly trying to find ways to cut down energy consumption. Today, a very intelligent and efficient ...
Read More

Industry analysis: the way of high-power white LED light is discussed

Currently running at most white LED by 20% energy, while the remaining 80% photonic forms of radiation are converted into heat energy to chip and phos...
Read More

Ways to Make use of Outside Pole Devices

Many persons do not realize that the federal government rules calls for banners to become lit up by night, despite the fact that the particular exact ...
Read More

How to Use Outdoor Pole Lights

Many people don't realize that the federal law requires flags to be illuminated at night, although the exact guidelines on how they must be illuminate...
Read More